While Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region provide an incredible opportunity for outdoor sport and wilderness activities, one mistake can result in those opportunities being taken away. A hunting or fishing violation may carry significant state or federal charges, and in some cases law enforcement officials go to great lengths to catch people in violation of a law or regulation.
These types of charges can be even more severe for a professional outdoorsman or tour guide who inadvertently goes into an area that is prohibited.
If you have been charged with a hunting or fishing violation, the skill of an experienced attorney cannot be undervalued in mitigating consequences.
Colorado Wildlife Violation Attorney
- I am ready to put more than 30 years of work as a criminal defense lawyer to aggressively defend and protect the rights of outdoorsmen and sportsmen on charges related to:
- Firearm violations and offenses
- Fishing/hunting without a license/permit
- Illegal wildlife possession
- Illegal motor vehicle use
- Hunting out of season/in a prohibited area
I understand both the immediate concern of a criminal charge as well as the long-term desire to continue outdoor activity. It is my goal to do everything possible to mitigate a charge and help my clients continue engaging in the sports they love.
To schedule a free confidential consultation to discuss game violations with Denver hunting and fishing violation attorney David Lindsey, call 303-228-2270 or email David Lindsey, Attorney at Law.