- Denver Computer Crimes Attorney
- Thank You
- Internet Crimes
- Denver Domestic Violence Attorney
- Denver Hunting and Fishing Violation Lawyer
- Preparing to Defend a Case
- Business & Identity Theft
- Denver Criminal Law Attorney
- Federal Sentencing Law
- Wyoming Federal Crimes
- Drug Crimes Criminal Defense Attorney
- COCA – Colorado Organized Crimes Act
- Denver Computer Crimes Attorney
- Denver Federal Criminal Defense Attorney
- White Collar Crimes Lawyer Denver
- Denver Colorado Sex Crimes Defense Lawyer
- Denver Fraud Defense Attorney
- M. David Lindsey Esq.
- Denver Criminal Defense Attorney M. David Lindsey
- Firm Overview
- Colorado And Wyoming Criminal Defense Lawyer
- What’s the First Thing You Should Do If Accused of Possession of Illegal Pornography?
- Is Sexting Illegal?
- Is There a Difference Between Distributing Pornographic Material and Possessing It?
- Can My Child Be Arrested for Sharing Pictures of Themselves?
- 5 Things You Should Do If You’re Accused of Possessing Illegal Porn
- Is Sharing Your Passwords a Crime
- Could Hiring a Computer Repair Service Lead to Child Pornography Charges against You? Maybe.
- What You Should Know about Online Entrapment
- Year in Review: Top Five Cyber Crimes of 2016 and What’s Ahead in the New Year
- What Wikileaks Should Teach You about Online Whistleblowing
- Downloading Torrents: Are You Breaking the Law?
- Five of the Most Prolific Cybercrimes that Remain a Mystery
- Computer Crime Trends
- What Can You Expect If You are the Subject of a Computer Crimes Investigation?
- Could the Recent Government Data Hack Affect You?
- Top Five Computer Crimes and What to Do If You are Accused of Any of Them
- What is Cyber stalking?
- Social Medial Computer Crimes
- What is the Difference Between Hacking and Phishing?
- Have You Been Accused of a Computer Crime?
- Computer Crimes: “Mean Girls” Create Fake Facebook Page
- Emailing Your Attorney From a Work Computer May be a Bad Idea
- Computer Crimes: DOJ to Train Prosecutors in Cyber Espionage
Constitutional Rights of the Accused
- How Much is a Criminal Defense Attorney?
- 3 Surprising Ways the Legal System Makes You a Victim of Violation of Your Constitutional Rights
- What Do You Need to Know about Poaching?
- How Do You Know When You Need an Attorney?
- Could Your Autistic Child Be Exempt from the Most Severe Legal Consequences Even If They Committed a Crime?
- 4 Reasons It’s Important to Work with a Local Criminal Attorney
- Protecting Your Reputation after You are Falsely Accused of Child Molestation
- What Can You Do If Your Ex Falsely Accuses You of Criminal Activity?
- Have You Been Accused of Date Rape?
- Have You Been Accused of Unemployment Insurance Fraud?
- Can I Get Arrested for Selling Fake Drugs to a Cop?
- New Law Punishes Websites for Human Trafficking Crimes
- Top Three Reasons You Need an Attorney before Talking to Law Enforcement
- Why You Should Never Talk to Law Enforcement Officials without Consulting an Attorney
- Criminal Defense: Study Questions Reliability of Witness Recall
- Criminal Defense News: Supreme Court Reverses Murder Conviction
- Recorded Jail Phone Calls May be Used in Court
- Colorado marijuana dispensary is scene of alleged 12-hour robbery
- Colorado boy accused of killing parents sent to juvenile detention
- What is the Fair Sentencing Act?
- Over 50 and Accused of Illicit Drug Use? Here’s What to Do
- Can Bad Driving Result in Drug Charges?
- DEA Receiving Tips from the NSA
- Past Drug Charges Follow Convicted Felons
- 7 arrested in Colorado for alleged participation in drug ring
- Medical marijuana leads to suspension for Colorado NASCAR driver
- Colorado heroin distribution ring busted
- Drug Charges: The Anatomy of a Traffic Stop and Search.
- Doctor wanted for drug charges found in Colorado
Federal Drug Crimes
Federal Sentencing Law
- Is Stealing Mail a Federal Crime?
- Court Ruling Could Impact Federal Sentencing Guidelines
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals Gives Good Example of Why We Need Courts of Appeals
- Mandatory Minimum Sentences – Federal Criminal Defense
- US v Davila
- Descamps V. United States
- Peugh v. United States
- Federal Sentencing Law: The High Cost of Prison Phone Calls
- Federal Sentences Vary Widely, But Are Not Politically Biased
Fish and Game Law
- PPP Loan Fraud: Have You Been Accused of Wrongdoing?
- Have You Been Falsely Accused of Identity Theft? Here’s What You Need to Know to Avoid Accusations and Defend Yourself if the Unthinkable Does Occur
- New Efforts Underway to Reduce Medicare Abuse
- Ninth Circuit Rules on Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
- New Wyoming Insurance Fraud Legislation Signed into Law
Miscellaneous Criminal Defense
- Is Sexual Assault a Federal Crime?
- What Should You Do If You are Accused of Solicitation?
- Why Accepting a Plea Deal Might Not Be the Best Option
- Parents and Guardians: Here’s what to Know If Your Autistic Child is accused of a Sex Crime
- Have You Been Accused of Securities Fraud?
- What You Need to Know about Federal Sentencing Guidelines
- What is an Expert Witness?
- COVID-19 and the Legal System
- What is Colorado’s Good Samaritan Law?
- Five Keys to Managing an OWI Arrest
- Can You Avoid Detention If You’re Accused of a Federal Child Pornography Crime?
- When is an Internet Search a Crime?
- Five Reasons You Need a Defense Attorney If You’re Accused of a Computer Crime
- What You Need to Know about Sobriety Checkpoints
- Difference between Possession and Trafficking
- What is a Wobbler?
- Is “Sexting” a Crime?
- Potential Criminal Defenses
- Can Criminal Charges Interfere with Custody of Your Children?
- Can I Be Forced to Share My Security Passwords?
- How Should I Respond If Police Ask to Search My Vehicle?
- What You Need to Know about the Exclusionary Rule and How It Affects Evidence in the Case Against You
- What’s a Plea Bargain?
- Should You Allow Law Enforcement to Enter Your Home?
- What is Doxxing?
- What is Swatting and Why You Need an Attorney If You’re Accused of It
- No-Fly List Ruled Unconstitutional by Federal Judge
- Colorado General Assembly releases 2014 Digest of Bills pertaining to criminal law and procedure
- Colorado Makes More Changes to Solitary Confinement Law
Preparing to Defend a Case
Search and Seizure
- What’s the Difference between Solicitation and Human Trafficking and Why Is It Important If You’re Arrested?
- I’ve Been Accused of Sexual Misconduct! What Now?
- Englewood Colorado Sex Offender Ordinance Overturned by Federal Judge
- False Testimony by Sex Crime Expert Casts Doubt on Sentencing
- Colorado sees rise in new type of sex crime
- Colorado man arrested in Internet sex crime sting
- Colorado man sentenced to 30 years for sex crimes
- Former teacher arrested in Colorado for Internet sex crimes
- Police fail to provide reason for Fort Collins man’s arrest
- Colorado man accused of sexual assault pleads not guilty